UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Random: Too Early???


My boss, with his ever charming smile up on top, is the son and also the Chief-of-Staff of the current House Speaker of the Congress. For three months now, I am working under one of his television shows as the head writer. Aside from writing, my job includes being physically present during location shoots and also during post production.

I'm under paid. And my skin color is getting darker and darker from the constant outdoor shoots. The only consolation that I get is the easy access to community boys and my boss's hunky body guards. And just like what they say: Simple things make you happy (translated to Filipino: May Pera sa Basura).
2 Extra Toppings:

the hunky body guards....ooohhhhh....


at least my consolation...


Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

Recent Recipes