UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Cruising - First Time Series>>>


edited by Danton Remoto and J. Neil C. Garcia.


Cruising
: to search (as in public places) for a sexual partner. b: to go about the streets at random but on the lookout for possible developments.

Tell me bout the last time you went out to
look for sexual partners and I will not
listen. But tell me about that very first
time you cruised for boys and I am yours.


Though it's Christmas, I refuse to write anything about it. What I will I do instead is to share to you the very first time I went out to cruise for someone to fuck my ass.

That was six years ago, I was underage and was still in high school. That time, I only had one gay friend, who unfortunately was on denial. So, I had no choice but to cruise alone. Then I found myself along B&^i@cio St., outside a beauty parlor seating just beside a stall of a sidewalk vendor.

It was the perfect place I thought. A block away is a school and across the street is a jeepney stop. And yes, I wasn't wrong. Within a few minutes of waiting, I spotted a beautiful prey just some steps away from where I am seating. I starred at him and he starred back. Our eyes meeting each other signaled what we both want.

He introduced himself as university student and that he was out to meet a friend to borrow some cash (hint?). The conversation went along until we found ourselves inside some cheap inn a couple of blocks away and the rest was history.

Before I end this little sharing let me include in this post a poem written by Rody Vera whose work was included in a book entitled 'Ladlad2, an Anthology of Philippine Gay Writing' edited by J. Neil Garcia and Danton Remoto.

Tip sa Paghahagip

Kapag biglang kumabog ang pusong
Namamanglaw
Sa asiwang lugar (sa loob ng bus, halimbawa)
Dahil namataan mo ang bigoteng
Matagl mo nang pinangarap; hindi malago,
Hindi rin inahit, bagong tubo;
Magpalipad ng isang sulyap -
Pero mag-ingat!
Huwag gaanong madiin
Baka mapansin
Ng maraming ibang mahilig ding
Umungkat ng lihim.
At baka kung lumabis
Ang sulyap ay maging
Malamig na titig
At baka siya'y magulat
Mabagabag, malito, mabuwisit.
Huwag din namang
Gaanong pino at baka rin di magising
Ang puso niyang naiidlip.
Suwabe, bigla ngunit malambing!
Para isang maamong tapik,
Mapagbirong pitik,
(Matamis na halik...)
At kapag napukaw
Ang kanyang antuking damdamin,
Kapag sigurado
Nang ikaw ang laman
Ng maulap niyang kamalayan
Sa susunod mong sulyap

Sabayan mo ng isang
Di sinasadya,
Medyo nangingimi,
Ngunit pinakamaganda mong
Ngiti.





0 Extra Toppings:

Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

Recent Recipes