UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Random: Finally!




Google: Ladlad, An Anthology of Philippine Gay Writing

Me: Bought the book, got lost, bought again...

Google: Ladlad 2, An Anthology of Philippine Gay Writing

Me: Duh! it's my bible...

Google: Ladlad 3, An Anthology of Philippine Gay Writing

Me: There is?

Google: It was launched last December 3.

Me: Oh, just this month.

Google: Idiot! December of last year, '07!

Me: Really, you're just kidding me right? Let me ask Wikipedia first.

Wikipedia: A big YES!

Me: Where's the nearest bookstore?


Me would like to thank google.com, wikipedia.com and http://eatingthesun.blogspot.com
for enlightening me of this wonderful discovery.
After 12 years of waiting(make that 11 for those who knew),
the 3rd installment of my favorite gay themed
book is finally here.

Kudos to Danton Remoto and J. Neil Garcia whose
photo appears on top. I love you!
1 Extra Toppings:

i was browsing blogs when i came accross this picture. seeing danton, couldn't help but reminiscing the fun we had during the HIV Workshop. pls extend my best regards to him if ever you saw him. thanks.

Bien Flavier


Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

Recent Recipes