UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Random: More Videos!



Let's say I already have a substantial experience being inside gay bars in the Philippines. But no matter where I go, be it in Manila or in Cebu or even here in laidback Davao, the bars never fail to surprise me with their chronic routines. A dim stage with men clad with almost nothing to nothing at all are worshiped by their patrons while dancing sensualy to your favorite tunes.  


video
       Cream                

video
Black Costume

video
Polka


0 Extra Toppings:

Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Recent Recipes

There was an error in this gadget