UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Random: More Videos!



Let's say I already have a substantial experience being inside gay bars in the Philippines. But no matter where I go, be it in Manila or in Cebu or even here in laidback Davao, the bars never fail to surprise me with their chronic routines. A dim stage with men clad with almost nothing to nothing at all are worshiped by their patrons while dancing sensualy to your favorite tunes.  



       Cream                


Black Costume


Polka


0 Extra Toppings:

Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

Recent Recipes