UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Random: Little Discoveries


These past days, I have noticed that I'm more creative. Well just today, for the lack of something productive to do, I made a vector image of myself. After two hours of carefully digesting the online tutorial on how to do it, I finally came up with this pale and messy version of my beautiful self.






7 Extra Toppings:

is that a mole? taray! LT!uhm ate guy?! jowk!


i want to learn that thing too! how is it done?


pag-aaralan ko nga din magganitu. hehe. gleng!


wow. ive tried doing my own uhm vector, but the end result would be a trash. honestly. though sinunod ko naman yung instructions... tsk. im such a klutz.


thanks for adding me!^__^ napadaan lng po!

have a nice day!


vector pala ang tawag sa ganitong image ek ek...in fairness ate mas maganda ka in person kesa ditey...the real beauty in you was not captured...pero at least ur audience has a glimpse of who u are in real.


Very nice outcome, glad to see my tutorial is useful to people and not too difficult to follow. Thanks for the link back also!


Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

Recent Recipes