UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Kayod, Kayod...







I've been keeping myself busy with work lately; going around town interviewing some not so popular personalities. The job however has recently become a headache. I am burdened with the task of making inspiring-slash-interesting stories out of some very bland-slash-plain celebrity wannabes.

Well, save for the person whose photos appear above. Aside from the way he seats for an interview, Wally (not his real name), is a dance choreographer and, believe it or not,
he was jailed before for about seven months by committing two-counts of frustrated murder. Knowing his quote and quote gloomy past, had me think twice of making my moves in between his legs.


1 Extra Toppings:

baka matay-chi ka ate...sa sarap...bwehehehe...


Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

Recent Recipes