UNSATURATED FAT
Unsaturated Fat is my small virtual place where I can talk in raw what I think about all the men in my life. The men who made me fat, inside and out.

Random: Brand New!

Labels: ,



I want my first blog entry for this year to be 'happy'. A little break from my previous posts which have been a bit heavy to read. It has been very frustrating for my part to end 2008 that way. But since it's a new year, I want to open it with a bang!

Perhaps to write a list of the good things which happened to me last year. A quick recall of the many firsts of my young life and of course my little achievements for the past year.

1. FINISHING MY THESIS. I planned the whole of my last year in college around this one. Thanks Microsoft.

2. A COLLEGE DEGREE. After five years of hard work and sleepless nights I finally graduated from college last year.

3. MY FIRST JOB. I tried working in a contact center in Central Visayas after graduation. I had fun in the beginning but I eventually lost my appetite for this kind of work. I went AWOL (4. FIRST AWOL) on my second month.

5. FIRST TIME LIVING IN A DIFFERENT CITY. It was a learning experience being alone and outside of your comfort zone. Although for a very short time i had the opportunity living in a house with strangers, and sharing a room with someone other than my brothers.

6. BEING PART OF THE UNEMPLOYED WORK FORCE. I hated the feeling of doing nothing for a couple of months. But c'mon, give the guy a little vacation :)

7. FIRST ROAD TRIP. While waiting for a job opportunity, I had the chance to work part time for a small company that handles corporate events. And one of my job assignments included a road show within Greater Southern Mindanao. 5 cities in 5 days. wooohhh!!!

8. MY BIG BREAK. I really did not expect it to come but when I was offered to write (the whole script is done in Cebuano) and direct my own local TV show, I did not think twice.
2 Extra Toppings:

wow! i salute you! that's a lot of accomplishments! more to come this year!
ako wala masyado, petiks ako this year eh!


go go go alec....yeah more to cum this year talaga...as in more to cum...


Frequent Customers

Soup of the Day!

Pounds to Ponder


What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.

Recent Recipes